PVsyst 7.0 (25/05/2020)
Welcome to PVsyst 7!
- Support of 64-bit architectures : this will extend PVsyst capabilities of handling large projects and shading scenes
- Irradiance: new improved treatment of the circumsolar component, impacts on the electrical shadings and vertical Bi-facial systems
- System : unlimited number of sub-arrays
- Shadings : conversion of fixed tables to trackers, new trackers with central gap parameter for bifacial, import of trackers from Helios3D, import of PVC files
- Output AC circuit : definition of several MV and HV transformers, with their specifications
- Live results display : see results values and graphs while the simulation is running
- Economic evaluation : Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Net Present Value (NPV), multiple loans of multiple types, advanced depreciation configuration
- Economic evaluation : now available for Stand-alone and Pumping systems
- Simulation : display of warnings during the simulation and with the results
- Module Layout: great improvements in submodule shading calculations accuracy, print of the layout has also been improved and can now be printed in the report
- User interface : improvements of the user interface and user experience
- License management simplification
- Localization : full-software translation coverage (except the Help), Turkish and Korean languages now available
Patch 7.0.1 - 09/06/2020
- Database update
- Mention of the use of new transposition algorithm on report
- Help update of PV module model and Mismatch
- Module Layout with SolarEdge
- Loss diagram: added choice of the DPI, by default screen DPI.
- Error in reading of PV Modules that were not Si-mono or Si-poly was leading to wrong low-light behavior
- Check of transformer power was not accounting for inverter clipping
- Error when loading an invalid bitmap image as logo
- Error when loading a project variant from an older version
- Fix for error with automatic NSRDB site meteo import
- Fix IAM print on report
- Fixed an issue with orientations being recalculated when running a simulation
- Fixed erroneous conversion of rectangle fields to tilted-axis trackers
- Shading tables for vertical PV modules were not calculated correctly.
Patch 7.0.2 - 19/06/2020
- Database update
- Fixed error when writing variant after running a simulation
- Fixed error when reading back last project after running simulation
- Domes with mixed orientations were not resized correctly in batch mode
- Undefined loss values in ModuleLayout for very low irradiance
- Shadings : fixed custom modules definitions not stored when using grouped modification
- System: fixed range check error when a large number of inverters are used
Patch 7.0.3 - 01/07/2020
Fixes impacting results:
- Simulation: treatment of the horizon band in the Perez model improved for shading calculation. Shading losses now more coherent. Yearly result values may change around 1%.
- Performance : fixed some "Advanced simulation" dialogs taking up to several seconds to show
- Fixed error when switching variant with many trackers
- Unlimited Trackers where not correctly displayed in orientation dialog
- Shadings: fixed backtracking strategy for imported scenes, when BT calculated from 2 trackers. The BT was not applied correctly to all other trackers
- Shadings: fixed issues in polygonal PV fields management in shading tool
- Shadings: reversed "Portrait" / "Landscape" display of modules in 3D scene for N/S axis tracker fields
- Report: fixed erroneous unit display for energy values in Economic Evaluation summary section
- Fixed a crash happening when saving the 3D scene to an SVG file from the Module Layout.
Patch 7.0.4 - 07/07/2020
- Interface not becoming slow anymore for bifacial systems with 3D shading scene.
- In carbon balance, number of inverters retrieved from variant
- Fixed Fridge power not taken into account in domestic uses window
- Compass in Module Layout sometimes not correctly oriented
- Module layout strings attribution: error in some very special cases
- MV lines specification with several transformers: fixed error of Minimum wire section.